Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Updates and new stories!

I just got word that my story"Lovely Rita, Meter Maid" has been accepted for The Mammoth Book of Uniform Erotica, edited by Barbara Cardy (Running Press, 2015) on Thursday, and pending publisher approval, that my story "Toads, Diamonds and the Occasional Pearl" has been accepted for The Princess's Bride, edited by Sacchi Green (Cleis Press, forthcoming). I've also got a story up for Best Lesbian Erotica so it's been a good run so far. :-D

In other news, my erotic romance novel, Medusa's Touch, is moving along through major revisions. I'm hoping to get those done soon, plus another going over, then out to an editor if all goes well in the next two months.

In the next couple of weeks, I'll also be posting excerpts and info from Forbidden Fruit, the new anthology from LadyLit Press that includes my story "The Further Adventures of Miss Scarlet." Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment