Sunday, April 9, 2017

"Knife's Edge" is up for preorder!

My new lesbian erotica collection, Knife's Edge: Kinky Lesbian Erotica, is up for preorder on Amazon and Smashwords. It will be released from Queen of Swords Press on all ebook platforms on April 15, 2017. You need something to distract you from Tax Day (in the U.S.). Trust me on this.
Knife's Edge includes some of my newer and older stories, many of them from collections and anthologies that are now of print. One story, "Polar Vortex," has never been published before. 

I haven't had a new collection out in a few years so I'm pretty thrilled to be up and running again. I also want to thank artist and author Terry Roy for creating a lovely cover in a short turnaround time.
Queen of Swords Press will be releasing another collection of my later on this year so please stay tuned (there's a monthly newsletter that you can sign up for on the site). After that, well, there's a novel in edits. And enough stories for another collection so lots more reading and writing fun on the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment