Starting with my single author collections, we have these two, both from Queen of Swords Press.
Amazon (U.S., U.K, etc.)
Barnes & Noble
Amazon (available in U.S., U.K, etc.)
Barnes & Noble
Individual Short Stories, working backward in chronological order:
- "Phone, Sex, Chocolate" in Candy Lovers: Sugar Erotica edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel. RKB Enterprises, forthcoming.
- "The Diary" in Best Lesbian Erotica of the Year, Vol. 2 edited by Sacchi Green. Cleis Press, 2017.
- "She Who Waits" in Blood in the Rain 3: Nineteen Stories of Vampire Erotica edited by Cecilia Duvalle and Mary Trepanier. Cwtch Press, 2017.
- "Toads, Diamonds and the Occasional Pearl" in Witches, Princesses and Women at Arms edited by Sacchi Green. Cleis Press, 2017.
- "The Further Adventures of Miss Scarlet" in Best Lesbian Erotica: 20th Anniversary Edition edited by Sacchi Green. Cleis Press, 2016.
- "Planet 10" on the Nobilis Erotica Podcast, 2016.
- "The Old Spies Club" in Spy Games edited by Jillian Boyd. House of Erotica, 2015.
- "Repossession" in First: Sensual Stories of New Beginnings edited by Cheyenne Blue. Ladylit Publishing, 2015.
- "Summer Stock" in Summer Love: Lesbian Holiday Romance edited by Harper Bliss and Caroline Manchoula. Ladylit Publishing, 2015.
- "Wage Slave" in Bossier: More Productive Tales of Lesbian Lust edited by Harper Bliss. Ladylit Publishing, 2015.
- "Lovely Rita, Meter Maid" in The Mammoth Book of Uniform Erotica edited by Barbara Cardy. Running Press, 2015.
- "The Further Adventures of Miss Scarlet" in Forbidden Fruit: Stories of Unwise Lesbian Desire edited by Cheyenne Blue. Ladylit Publishing, 2014.
Older works were written as Catherine Lundoff and can be found listed at http://www.catherinelundoff.net