Friday, July 10, 2015

Review love!

In which reviewers say nice things about books I have stories in and mention my stories!

Erotica for All - Forbidden Fruit review, in which my story "The Further Adventures of Miss Scarlet" is mentioned as a particular favorite.

Erotica Revealed - Reviewer Kathleen Bradean "strongly recommends" Forbidden Fruit.

Forbidden Fruit is also a Goldie Award Finalist and has some lovely reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Summer Love has several nice reviews so far. I particularly like this one which mentions my story, "Summer Stock."

Bossier has been getting nice reader reviews and is currently free for Kindle Unlimited!

Spy Games has its own book page on Facebook where you can keep up with the contributors and read snippets of the stories and get notified about new deals and reviews.

I should have some more good news soon. In the meantime, I'm working on novel edits!

No comments:

Post a Comment