Saturday, October 20, 2018

"Blood in the Rain 4" is out! And what's next

And it includes my story "Permanent Position!" Ebook is out now and print will be coming soon. My story is about temping for bisexual vampires. Also, hot sex. :-)
More details here: Cwtch Press

My story "Nights in Red Satin" will be appearing in The Sexy Librarian's Dirty 30 Vol. 3, edited by Rose Caraway, which should be out in the next month or two. This is one of my rare heterosexual stories and it's about aging and body image and having hot sex and an exciting fantasy life.

A reading of my story "An Incident in Whitechapel," from my collection, Knife's Edge, will be featured on the Nobilis Erotica Podcast in December. "Whitechapel" is a period piece about a Victorian lesbian hunting for Jack the Ripper, knife play and...hot sex.

I've also got a new guest blog coming up on I Heart Lesfic. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment