Wednesday, December 25, 2019

So MUCH news!

I am thrilled to report that my story "Arachne" from my collection Knife's Edge has been accepted for the Nobilis Erotica Podcast! I'll post when it's live. And my novel Medusa's Touch got a nice shoutout on Cynthia Ward's year end wrap-up at Ambling Along the Aqueduct!

All of my books are on sale for the I Heart Lesfic Holiday Mega Sale (starts tonight and runs through 12/29/19).

And since my publisher, Queen of Swords Press, has to reset everything to match the Amazon proces and the Smashwords end of year sale also starts tomorrow, my books are on sale at Smashwords starting 12/26 and running through 1/1/20. All Queen of Swords Press titles are also on sale direct from the website from 12/26 - 1/1/20. Sale prices should also be reflected on all other platforms by 12/26 so if you prefer Apple or Kobo or B&N or international ebook platforms, those are options too!

Happy holidays and please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment